


More on color,
since I remain cooped in the prison of my own home - a home which I might add, I so dearly love and have made into a calming haven of color and texture
--
today I am deeply concerned about my new inclination toward blues, and cool colors thereof-
today I remain strongly attracted to deep navy, lighter shades of blues, even purples, mauves, dark bluer-toned reds, i am pulling these out of my textile bins and finding such strong urges to hang them and incorporate them more firmly in the decor
what is going on?
i've always leaned toward the more orangy, earthy, yellowy tones, - ochres, the colors of canyonlands, the greens of the desert - sages, olives
and why this sudden interest in blues?
is this representative of a new direction my body and mind are taking?
or more representative of how ill i am really becoming, in body and spirit?
i am so weak here,
laying here thinking only of color