So much is on my mind right now. My thoughts are racing, racing by with abandon.
The summer sun brings hope, happiness, joy, dreams. We have warmth without heat, and virtually no humidity. Mid 70's and no rain. Absolutely lovely.
My body feels free to roam, walk, run, do, hike, lay, linger, be. I am uninhibited by bulky clothing - I can wear pants, shorts, light jacket, or no jacket - I feel so free to move and be comfortable in my own skin.
This is why I suffer the 10 months of gray damp - for these days of perfection. Nothing can get me down when the city looks like this. Whether you're in the mountains or downtown, this place sparkles and shines in this kind of weather.
My heart is filled with joy after seeing my sister this past week. I love her so much, and her smile and optimism fills me with hope. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful person for a sibling. I must make it a priority to visit her often, now that I have an income and can save for such things.
I also feel optimism about my debts today. I have a lot of debts, school related and non school related. But now that I have a real job, I can begin to make headway on these debts and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. While taking call wears me down and can become tiring, it offers a quick way to earn extra money for paying debts. And that I am thankful for.
I also feel new optimism toward health, both physically and mentally. This year is about taking time to be, to enjoy, to exist. To relax, move, sit still, and love. This is a year of new beginnings, and a summer of eternal sunshine.