Do you ever feel absolutely COMPELLED to write a list? Like it's burning a hole in your pocket?
Today I was just itching to write lists all day, but my job is such that I can't divert my attention for more than 3 seconds otherwise I'll end up covered in blood or dropping equipment that would cost thousands of dollars.
But now I can finally get to my lists... let's see if I can still remember...
LIST #1: Events, programs, travels etc I'd like to attend next year:
1) SXSW Austin, March. 4-5 day trip perhaps?
2) Sasquatch ? (decided can't afford this year due to other travels...)
3) Wine tasting day in Woodinville area
4) Alpine climbing training program offered by Mountaineers. Starts Fall, goes through-Summer??
5) Day of the Dead in Mexico... Guanajuato or Oaxaca. 7-10 days, leading up to Nov 1st & 2nd
6) X-country ski hut trip by Mt Rainier
7) Trip to San Fran to visit Marty again
8) Visit family in Wisconsin & Illinois
9) Up to Vancouver BC and Victoria... Canada in general. Why is it so close yet I've only been a few times?
10) Spring/early summer backpack trip in Canyonlands Utah
11) Enchantments hike summer (remember to apply for permits in Feb!! I always forget)
LIST #2: Material items to save up for:
1) hard drive for my computer (backup for photos, music)
2) rug for my dressing room
3) subaru (used) for taking weekend hiking trips
4) cutting board table for kitchen
5) cool rain coat
6) cross-country skis/bindings/boots
7) new camera equipment
8) photoshop/adobe creative suite or along these lines
9) new carpeting for upstairs that doesn't smell
10) patio furniture