Thursday, April 22, 2010

africa, africa

So, after returning from my first trip to Africa, you'd think I'd have a lot to write about. And I do. But that seems to be the problem... too much fun, too much to process, too many images and ideas swirling around in my head...

I don't even know where to start!

It's daunting.

I will say that I returned from vacation on cloud 9, completely happy, relaxed and rejuvenated.

But now, today, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

It's real life again, and (I hate to mention it, but) it's PMS week, and my hormones are causing me to lay around depressed and weepy today. I even had a nightmare that N was having an affair with a coworker (which is completely unfounded).

Oh lovely womanhood, how I hate your hormone imbalance.... like clockwork, I cry one week out of every 4. So not fair. So not fair.