Friday, November 13, 2009

I've been mugged!

hmmm...

I had it in my head that I was going to go to my pottery studio tonight, and whip out 10 or so mugs.

But it hit me...

I can't seem to find a shape & size to settle on

AND I REALLY can't settle on a handle shape.

So I made some random shapes and sizes, and nothing quite looked right. Hate that.

But it's good to have these sorts of visual problems to occupy my mind - it relieves me from worrying about the bigger picture of jobs, economy, bills, and all of that heavy stuff.

Yes, for now I will stress about mug handle shapes. What fits best in your hand, is attractive, and not too elaborate??

I will have to start making sketches of mug handles that I like, when I find one that feels right in my hand.