Tuesday, December 15, 2009

behind.

Well, once again I have fallen behind in my blogging. I did have numerous topics rolling around in my brain during my travels, but they amounted to scribbled notes on scratch paper, and nothing more at this point. I will have to tackle them soon. My computer access was scattered during the trip, and I never had a block of time to set aside for blogging.

I arrived home on Saturday night, and am still battling jet lag a bit... made it through my work day on Monday, but crashed as soon as I got home. Now I've been up since 4:30am.

I did not anticipate how much I would be changed by my very brief stay in Copenhagen... it was both a blessing and a curse to become better informed on the realities of climate change and the future of our world. Climate change is now in the forefront of my thoughts, and I shall be better researching this topic in the near future.

I don't want our world to be uninhabitable in 40 years. It makes me deeply, deeply disturbed. I will make changes to my own lifestyle, but I also feel doomed in many ways, which shall lead to future blog topics.

In any case, I did have an absolutely wonderful trip, life-changing as always. So many topics rolling around in my head, which will hopefully be hashed out soon in future bloggings. My writing has been getting sloppy during the past year, and I cannot let myself further degenerate!

Here's to a good holiday season, and blogging revival. Cheers!