Sunday, July 5, 2009

Onward.

Ahh,

Sweet Freedom. School is over. Graduation day done. National Registry exam passed. The move to Eastlake complete.

I am about to turn thirty, in about a week. I feel so blessed at this point in my life.

I have done a lot of the things on "my list." I feel like my twenties have been filled with travel, adventure, personal growth, play, fun, love, loss, learning... looking back to the beginning of my twenties is quite a brain exercise. I don't regret any choices I have made - especially the choices to take large chunks of time off and designate them to backpacking in the mountains, and traveling abroad.

How much I have changed, grown, seen, experienced in ten years!

And how much I will see in this decade as well.

I am renewed with hope, challenge, accomplishment, love.

I am ready for this transition.

I face myself, my mortality, my vitality, with courage.

Onward.